For more information or to request a demo of Forestmap, please use the form below:
Agresta S. Coop is responsible for the processing of the user's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
- Treatment objectives: Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available.
- Legal basis: For legitimate interest of the responsible: to maintain a business relationship. By consent of the interested party: sending communications of products or services.
- Data retention criteria: They will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
- Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
- International data transfers: They are not performed.
- Rights of the user: Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing. Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights: Agresta S. Coop DUQUE DE FERNAN NUÑEZ, 2 1º - 28012 MADRID (Madrid). E-mail: [email protected]